|Christian stocking - Foto © A.Messana
Pietro Maddalena demonstrating
Ceramic Courses, Pottery Courses
The yearly programme is based on a series of initiatives of which the most important are:
• Workshops - A variety of courses on different topics, of either one or two weeks. Intensive but with plenty of time for leisure.
• Clay Groups - Courses organised in conjunction with artists of international
recognition - Typically these courses include trips to local beauty spots, special dinners,
wine tasting, cooking classes and more.
• Expanding Opportunities - This one week packages combine clay, cuisine and culture and are offered in autumn and winter.
• Seminars - A window to the international scene, with two or three established artists to talk about themselves and demonstrate their working techniques.
• Residencies - Available from October trough March. Refreshing breaks in a stimulating environment.
• Academics – A very nice way indeed to gain credits trough our Workshops and Clay Groups.